Welcome to Echelon insurance
This product is available in these regions:
- AlbertaBritish Columbia
You want to pick up and go RVing, but you want the convenience of towing your tent, cabin, travel or fifth wheel trailer. Exploring the outdoors, spending time with the family – all reasons to take your trailer on the road. Making sure you have the right insurance coverage for your trailer is something you don’t want to worry about while on vacation.
What We Insure
Echelon offers policies including the following classifications:
- Truck Campers – installed in the bed of a pickup truck.
- Tent Trailers – Canvas-sided pop-up models with small sleep and kitchenette areas.
- Toy Haulers & Horse Trailers – Smaller, hard-sided trailers towed by hitch behind a vehicle.
- Travel Trailers – Hitch-towed trailers up to 50 feet and available in a variety of configurations.
- Fifth Wheels – Large, well-equipped trailers towed by the fifth wheel coupling of a pickup truck.
To qualify for coverage, your Trailer should be less than 20 years old and in good condition. The value should be less than $150,000 and your Trailer cannot be your primary residence.
Some of the coverages that are available include:
- $2 Million in auto liability
- Emergency accommodation expense coverage
- Coverage for your personal contents