Welcome to Echelon insurance
This product is available in these regions:
- AlbertaBritish Columbia
You enjoy the freedom to go RVing when you want and where your motorhome will take you. Exploring the countryside or just visiting a national park, your motorhome is your home away from home.
Just as you insure your home, it’s important to get the best possible insurance coverage for your motorhome.
What We Insure
- Class A Motorhome – Large, often luxury motorhomes that resemble coach buses and are fueled with diesel.
- Class B Motorhome – Mid-sized motorhomes that resemble vans and are typically factory-made van conversions.
- Class C Motorhome, - Large motorhomes built on a van or truck chassis, with living quarters attached to the vehicle cab and sleeping quarters above.
To qualify for coverage, your Motorhome should be:
- Less than 20 years old and in good condition
- The value should be less than $350,000
- Not your primary residence
Some of the coverages that are available include:
- $2 Million in liability coverage
- Coverage for your personal contents
- Emergency Vacation/Loss of Use coverage
- Waiver of depreciation
Deductibles and Discounts
There may be discounts available and you’ll also have the option of choosing a deductible amount that’s right for you. Contact your Broker to see what coverage and discounts may apply.
Terms and Payment
Motorhome polices at Echelon are available in 12-month terms, and your premiums can be paid in full, or in monthly installments with our pre-authorized payment plan. (note: Monthly payments not currently available in BC)