Product Page Condo 2


Personal Insurance

You rent your home or apartment and need coverage for your belongings. Echelon’s Tenant Insurance policy will provide you with coverage for what you own and also provide you with liability coverage. These coverages are typically not offered by your landlord’s policy.

Echelon’s Tenant Insurance policy provides coverage for the property you keep in your home or apartment and includes items such as furniture, televisions, jewelry, clothing, computers and much more (review your policy wording for all specifics). Liability coverage is also provided and gives you financial protection if someone is accidentally injured. Speak to your Echelon broker for more details.

Echelon’s Tenant Insurance policy is offered in British Columbia.

This product is available in these regions:

  • British Columbia
Echelon Insurance Logo