Seasonal Residence

Personal Insurance

Your seasonal home, cottage, lakeside cabin or second home provides a refreshing change of pace. Buying insurance for your seasonal home is similar to buying insurance for your home. Typically, seasonal homes are covered under your main homeowner’s insurance policy as a seasonal or secondary home.

Owners of a seasonal home typically want to insure it with a policy that is similar to what they have on their primary homeowner’s policy. Echelon Insurance offers competitive pricing for stand-alone policies that provide Broad form or Named Perils form coverage.

Additional/Optional coverage is available for a variety of exposures including Replacement Cost on Building, Earthquake (based on location), Burglary, Reduced Glass and more. Additional/optional coverage may require an additional premium charge.

Echelon’s Seasonal Residence Insurance is currently available in British Columbia.

For more details and to obtain a no-obligation quote, contact an Echelon Insurance broker near you. Find a local broker.

This product is available in these regions:

  • British Columbia
Echelon Insurance Logo