Seasonal Products

Personal Insurance

Seasonal Residence

Your seasonal home, cottage, lakeside cabin or second home provides a refreshing change of pace. Buying insurance for your seasonal home is similar to buying insurance for your home. Typically, seasonal homes are covered under your main homeowner’s insurance policy as a seasonal or secondary home.

Owners of a seasonal home typically want to insure it with a policy that is similar to what they have on their primary homeowner’s policy. Echelon Insurance offers competitive pricing for stand-alone policies that provide Broad form or Named Perils form coverage.

Additional/Optional coverage is available for a variety of exposures including Replacement Cost on Building, Earthquake (based on location), Burglary, Reduced Glass and more. Additional/optional coverage may require an additional premium charge.


Spending time with family and friends on your boat allows you to experience the great outdoors. Whether you are fishing, wake boarding, water skiing or just spending an afternoon on a pleasure cruise, Echelon’s Watercraft Insurance policy has you covered. Our policy provides coverage for your boat and the accessories and equipment you have onboard. You will also have liability coverage in case someone gets hurt or if you unintentionally injure someone or damage his or her property.

Type of Boats:

  • Sailboats
  • Cruisers
  • Outboards
  • Inboards
  • Runabouts
  • Bass Boats

Echelon’s Watercraft Insurance policy is offered as a stand-alone policy meaning that you don’t have to attach it to your homeowner’s insurance policy; and we offer exceptional claims service.

Echelon’s Seasonal Residence and Watercraft Insurance is currently available in British Columbia.

For more details and to obtain a no-obligation quote, contact an Echelon Insurance broker near you. Click here to find a local broker.

This product is available in these regions:

  • British Columbia