In the event a covered dispute occurs, you select the lawyer of your choice and the legal expense insurance will cover the lawyer’s fees, external expert’s expenses and legal cost up to the determined limit of your policy.
Legal expense insurance also provides you telephone legal assistance. It gives you access to a team of experienced lawyers that can assist you on all aspects of the law that can affect your everyday lives. Unlimited number and length of calls.
- Consumer transaction
- Bodily injury
- Principal and secondary residences
- Income security
- Employment issues
It also covers non-litigated cases related to settlement of an estate and protective supervision plan: guardianship, tutor, curator.
- Individuals and their family
- Small business or self-employed worker
- Professional or association of professionals
- Employee program
- Amateur sport associations and other associations
For more details on your specific needs; contact an Echelon Insurance broker near you.